Rankin Environmental started trading in 1996, and our philosophy as a company was to provide a quality range of Legionella Risk Control Services to help our clients comply with the industry regulations and requirements.
Why are we so happy? (after more than 20 years!)
- Because all our clients are happy.
- We help keep their water systems safe,
- That keeps their staff team and visitors safe.
Why not let our team look after your team?
Then you can be happy too! (fr as long as you like)
QUALIFIED TRAINED STAFF
- Our Risk Assessment Inspectors are qualified and certificated to City and Guilds standards.
- Our plumbers are time served, fully qualified and certificated to the highest S.V.Q. standards and also to The Water Supply (Water Fittings) Scotland Byelaws 2014 standard.
- We are fully registered with the Legionella Control Association. Click here to view our certification.
- We work to the guidelines & recommendations of the Control of Legionella recommended Code of Conduct. Click here to view it.